1. According to several reports, Serve started coding loads from Citi and US Bank as cash advance. The story is developing.
2. In case you haven’t heard about new product called REDcard (similar to Bluebird), here is some info on it on Frequent Miler blog.
This looks like a very positive development in a world of MS, but only for those who live near Target stores. Also, at this point, REDcard is only available in certain states.
3. If you have a huge stash of Marriott points, you may want to read this post on Deals We Like Through October 31st, you can get a 20% bonus when transferring to AAdvantage. Not a great deal, unless you are redeeming for “miles+hotel” packages.
4. The rumors of Chase Ink Plus’ increased bonus expiration have been greatly exaggerated. The date now appears to be October 20th, but no one knows for sure.
5. There has been a sighting of business Chase Southwest Premier card with 50,000 points sign-up offer. This may be of interest to those looking to get a companion pass. The bonus page doesn’t load, so apply at your own risk. See this discussion on Flyertalk for more info as well as a working link.
Don’t forget to subscribe to my blog today, to be eligible for $25 Amazon gift card drawing.
Leana is the founder of Miles For Family. She enjoys beach vacations and visiting her family in Europe. Originally from Belarus, Leana resides in central Florida with her husband and two children.