Offers change constantly, so feel free to contact me for all the latest deals that might not be listed on this page.
Make sure to first read this post to see if you are eligible for any of these offers: New Card Approval Restrictions by Bank Issuer
List of best long-term credit cards for a middle-class family
List of best hotel cards
List of best business cards
Chase Sapphire Preferred
This card pays us commission.
If you are just starting out, it could make sense to apply for this bonus first. That’s because Chase has imposed restrictions on this offer, and will not approve those who got more than 5 cards (from any bank) within the last 24 months. See this review of the card for more information.
- Earn 60,000 bonus points when you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That’s $625 in travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases
- $0 foreign transaction fees, plus chip-enabled for enhanced security and wider acceptance when used at a chip card reader
- 1:1 point transfer to leading frequent travel programs at full value — that means 1,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards points equal 1,000 partner miles/points
- Travel and shop with confidence with premium Travel and Purchase Protection Benefits, including Trip Cancellation/Trip Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Purchase Protection and more
- 24/7 direct access to dedicated customer service specialists
- Annual Fee of $95, which is NOT waived the first year.
60,000 Ultimate Rewards can be converted to:
1) $600 in statement credit or $750 towards travel expenses.
2) 60,000 British Airways Avios miles.
3) 60,000 Southwest Rapid rewards, potentially good for 900 dollars or more in airfare.
There are other transfer partners, but those are my favorite currently.
Chase Sapphire Reserve
This card pays us commission.
50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. $450 annual fee.
That’s $750 toward airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards
This product is available to you if you do not have any Sapphire card and have not received a new cardmember bonus for any Sapphire card in the past 24 months. If you are an existing Sapphire customer and would like this product, please call the number on the back of your card to see if you are eligible for a product change. You will not receive the new cardmember bonus if you change products.
$300 Annual Travel Credit
Automatically receive up to $300 in statement credits as reimbursement for travel purchases charged to your card each account anniversary year.*
3X Points on travel and dining worldwide
Earn 3X Points on travel and dining at restaurants- from airfare and hotels to fine dining and cafés.*
Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases*
50% more in travel redemption
Get 50% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 50,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
US Bank Altitude Reserve Visa Infinite card
Pays us commission. You have to have an existing relationship with US Bank in order to apply. An eligible U.S. Bank account relationship is defined as: Checking or Savings account, Certificate of Deposit, Mortgage, Home Equity Loan, Home Equity Line of Credit, Auto/Boat/RV Loan, Personal Loans and Lines, Private Banking account or Consumer Credit Card issued by U.S. Bank.
- Earn 50,000 bonus points worth $750 in travel when you spend $4,500 in eligible net purchases within the first 90 days. Points do not expire.
- 3X points per $1 for eligible net travel purchases.
- 3X points per $1 for eligible net mobile wallet purchases.
- Up to $325 in statement credits annually for eligible net travel purchases.
- TSA Pre√® or Global Entry — up to $100 statement credit to reimburse you for your application fee — whichever program you apply for first.
- Relax with airport lounge access and stay connected with 12 Gogo Inflight Wi-Fi passes per year.
- Redeem points instantly with Real-Time Mobile Rewards Redemption.
- Elevated service levels with dedicated Concierge and Cardmember Service advisors.
- Annual fee is $400, not waived.
Citi Premier MasterCard
You will qualify to receive the bonus as long as you haven’t opened or closed a Thank You-earning card within the last 24 months.
- Earn 60,000 bonus ThankYou Points after you spend $4,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening
- Earn 3X Points on Travel, Including Gas Stations
- Earn 2X Points on Dining Out & Entertainment
- Earn 1X Points on All Other Purchases
- 60,000 Points are redeemable for $750 in airfare on any airline, anytime with no blackout dates when booked through the ThankYou® Travel Center, or $500 in gift cards when redeemed at thankyou.com
- No expiration and no limit to the amount of points you can earn with this card
- Points Transfer allows you to transfer points to participating airline loyalty programs
- No Foreign Transaction Fees on purchases
- Annual fee of $95 is NOT waived during first year.
Cash and travel rebate bonuses
Bank of America Premium Rewards credit card
Pays us commission.
50,000 bonus points – a $500 value – after you make at least $3,000 in purchases in the first 90 days of account opening. The annual fee of $95 is not waived.
Earn unlimited 2 points for every $1 spent on travel and dining purchases and 1.5 points for every $1 spent on all other purchases
No limit to the points you can earn and your points don’t expire
Get up to a $100 Airline Incidental Statement Credit annually for qualifying purchases such as seat upgrades, baggage fees, in-flight services, and airline lounge fees – automatically applied to your card statement
Get up to $100 Airport Security Statement Credit towards TSA Pre✓ ® or Global Entry Application fee, every four years
Capital One Venture Rewards
Pays us commission. Be aware, this offer was as high as 75,000 miles in the past.
This bank usually pulls all three credit agencies. You can redeem 50,000 points for a $500 gift card to various retailers, including Target. Points also transfer to real airline miles in certain programs via 2:1.5 ratio.
Enjoy a one-time bonus of 50,000 miles once you spend $3,000 on purchases within 3 months from account opening, equal to $500 in travel
- Earn 2X miles on every purchase, every day. Plus earn 10X miles on thousands of hotels; learn more at hotels.com/venture
- Receive up to $100 application fee credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®
- Fly any airline, stay at any hotel, anytime
- Travel when you want with no blackout dates
- Miles won’t expire for the life of the account and there’s no limit to how many you can earn
- No foreign transaction fees
- $0 intro annual fee for the first year; $95 after that
Wells Fargo Propel World
- Earn 40,000 bonus points (worth $400) with $3,000 in net purchases in the first 3 months.
- Earn 3X points on Airlines, 2X on Hotels, and 1X on other net purchases.
- Get up to $100 in reimbursements each year for qualifying incidental airline charges like airline lounges, baggage fees, and more.
- Get complimentary room upgrades and more through the Luxury Hotel Program.
- First annual fee is waived, after that it’s $175
If you currently have a WF account, you can call 1-800-932-6736 and apply over the phone. Otherwise, you’ll have to go to local branch.
Mileage bonuses, tied to individual airline
Southwest Airlines Rapid Rewards Cards
All four versions pay us commission.
Business card has an offer of 60k points. Personal cards: Earn 40,000 points and after you spend $1,000 on purchases in the first 3 months. The bonus has been as high as 60k in the past. Annual fees vary from $69 to $149.
All of these cards are subject to 5/24 rule. See this post for more.
Citi AAdvantage Platinum Select MasterCard
You will qualify to receive the sign-up bonus as long as you haven’t received a sign-up bonus on the same AA-earning Citi card within the last 48 months. Here is the non-affiliate link.
- Earn up to 60,000 American Airlines AAdvantage® bonus miles after making $4000 in purchases in the first three months.
- Earn 2 AAdvantage® miles for every $1 spent at gas stations*
- Earn 2 AAdvantage® miles for every $1 spent at restaurants*
- Earn 2 AAdvantage® miles for every $1 spent on eligible American Airlines purchases*
- Earn a $100 American Airlines Flight Discount after you spend $20,000 or more in purchases during your card membership year and renew your card*
- No Foreign Transaction Fees*
- First checked bag is free on domestic American Airlines itineraries for you and up to four companions traveling with you on the same reservation*
- Enjoy preferred boarding on American Airlines flights*
- Receive 25% savings on inflight food and beverage purchases when you use your card on American Airlines flights
- First annual fee of $99 is waived.
- There is also a non-affiliate link for 40k miles +$250 statement credit on AA purchases.
British Airways Visa Signature
This card pays us commission.
- Annual fee of $95 is not waived
Miles and More World Elite MasterCard (Lufthansa)
Application link (pays no commission)
Limited Time Offer: Earn up to 75,000 award miles
Earn 50,000 award miles after spending $3,000 in purchases within the first 90 days and payment of the $89 annual fee, then an additional 25,000 award miles after spending $20,000 in purchases within the first year.
- Apply Here (non-affiliate link)
- Earn 60,000 bonus miles after you make your first purchase in the first 90 days and pay the $99 annual fee
- First checked bag free for the primary cardmember and up to four companions on eligible bags when traveling on domestic itineraries operated by American Airlines
- Earn 2X miles for every $1 spent on eligible American Airlines purchases
- Earn 1X miles for every $1 spent on all other purchases
- Preferred boarding
- No foreign transaction fees when you make purchases outside the U.S.
- Receive 10 percent of your redeemed AAdvantage miles back (10,000 miles maximum per calendar year)
- Receive 25 percent in-flight savings on food, beverages and headsets
- $99 Annual fee, not waived
Avianca Vuela Visa
Apply here (direct link that doesn’t pay us commission)
You have to put in a code SB4060 in order to get 60,000 miles. Warning! This program is very difficult to deal with. Weubsite errors out constantly and some awards are impossible to book. Some have also been having difficulties canceling the card when calling Banco Popular. Apply only if you are prepared to deal with nuisance.
- Welcome Bonus of up to 60,000 LifeMiles for $1,000 in purchases made within the first 90 days after activation of your credit card
- Up to LM 3 for every dollar spent on Avianca purchases
- Up to LM 2 for every dollar spent at gas stations and grocery stores
- LM 1 for every dollar spent on all other purchases
- Two 50% discounts on award tickets redeemed, applicable for travel to Central America or Colombia from the United States
- Free additional piece of baggage for travel between the United States and Central America
- No foreign transaction fees
- Annual fee of $149 is not waived.
- See my short review of this card
Jet Blue Plus Card
Jet Blue program is similar to Southwest. Read my post for more information. Heads up! This offer was as high as 60,000 points in the past.
- Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $1,000 on purchases within the first 90 days
- Earn 6 points per $1 on JetBlue purchases, 2 points per $1 at restaurants and grocery stores and 1 point per $1 on all other purchases
- No blackout dates on JetBlue-operated flights & redeem for any seat, any time on JetBlue-operated flights. Points required for an Award Flight will vary based on the published base fare at the time of booking
- Points awarded in your TrueBlue account don’t expire
- Earn 5,000 bonus points every year after your account anniversary
- 50% savings on eligible inflight purchases like cocktails and food & the primary cardmember’s first checked bag is free on JetBlue-operated flights
- Enjoy TrueBlue Mosaic benefits for one year after you spend $50,000 or more on purchases each calendar year with your card
- Enjoy a $100 statement credit after purchasing a JetBlue Vacations package of $100 or more with your JetBlue Plus Card
- The annual fee is $99, not waived
The Hawaiian Airlines World Elite Mastercard
This card pays us commission if you apply through our site.
- First-year annual fee of $95 is waived.
Alaska Airlines Visa Signature card
- 40,000 bonus miles after you make $2,000 or more in purchases within the first 90 days.
- Annual companion fare from $121 ($99, plus taxes and fees from $22) after you make $2,000 or more in purchases within the first 90 days of your account opening. There are no blackout dates.
- Free checked bag for you and up to six other passengers on the same reservation.
- 3 miles for every $1 spent on Alaska Airlines tickets, vacation packages, cargo and in-flight purchases.
- 1 mile for every $1 spent on all other purchases.
- No foreign transaction fees, plus chip enabled for enhanced security when used at chip-enabled terminals.
- $75 annual fee is NOT waived.
If you are looking for cards with introductory 0% on balance transfers and purchases and not the bonus, CLICK HERE to see my post.
You may also want to read this post for some ideas to meet minimum spending requirements. Don’t hesitate to email me with any additional questions.
Everything you read is my opinion only, and I will not be held accountable for your choices.
Advertiser Disclosure: This site is part of an affiliate sales network and receives compensation for sending traffic to partner sites, such as CreditCards.com. This compensation may impact how and where links appear on this site. This site does not include all financial companies or all available financial offers.
Editorial Note – Opinions expressed here are author’s alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, hotel, airline, or other entity. This content has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of the entities included within the post.