1. An offer for 2,000 miles from Delta dining program. More details HERE
2. The annual 7% bonus on Chase Sapphire Preferred is officially going away after 2015 for existing cardholders. Not really big news to me, but still. There is a silver lining, though. You will now get a primary car rental coverage with CSP card.
That’s a nice perk because if accident happens, you won’t have to file a claim with your own insurance, as long as the damage is only done to your rental car. It will help to keep your insurance premiums down.
3. CITI Thank You points are now transferrable to several airlines 1:1. See the full list HERE
You have to have one of their premium cards to do the transfer, like CITI Thank You Premier card. It is one of my top bonus deals and you can read more about it in that page. The only program that would interest me is Singapore Krisflyer. I’ve mentioned before that you can redeem it for tickets to Hawaii on United for only 35,000 miles roundtrip. (h/t Dansdeals)
4. There is a promo for 20% of True Blue program redemptions made my July 25th. The travel is in the fall. Jet Blue points transfer from Membership Rewards. More HERE
5. In case you’ve missed it, please read my previous article. I’ve clarified some things on my last Friday’s “Anti-Vendoming” post.
Leana is the owner and founder of Miles For Family. She enjoys beach vacations and visiting her family in Europe. Originally from Belarus, Leana resides in central Florida with her husband and two children.