1) IHG PointBreaks list should go live some time today. The hotels cost 5,000 points per night and will be bookable through July 31st. I’ll have a post on it tomorrow. If you see something you like, check Daily Getaways for IHG points packages from Monday. They may still be available. You can find the updated list on IHG website HERE
2) Daily Getaways will have tickets to Busch Gardens and Sea World for sale this Friday. The cost is $49 dollars per adult or child, and they expire on May 15th, 2015. You can get 10 percent off with Amex card. It’s a good deal if you plan to attend anyway.
3) Daily Getaways will have a deal on Diamond resorts this Thursday. There are too many potential problems, like the fact that it’s based on double occupancy and they may restrict the usage during holidays. However, you may find it attractive. The price is $600 for 5 nights. See more details and the list of locations HERE
4) One more Daily Getaways mention. Alamo $50 certificates (cost $25) are still available. It’s probably of limited use to most families, but could be a good deal if you only rent for a day or two. Supposedly, it’s valid for any car size available. The biggest drawback is that you can’t stack it with coupons. However, you can use up to 3 certs for one rental. See more details HERE
5) Dia from The Deal Mommy is trying to organize a small family travel seminar in Washington DC this summer with 2 possible dates. If you live in the area and can afford it, please, consider attending. Read more HERE
Leana is the owner and founder of Miles For Family. She enjoys beach vacations and visiting her family in Europe. Originally from Belarus, Leana resides in central Florida with her husband and two children.