1) The Hyatt Ziva Rose Hall (for families) and the Hyatt Zilara Rose Hall (adults only) in Montego Bay, Jamaica are accepting reservations for stays after November 1, 2014. These resorts are all-inclusive, and Hyatt Ziva should let you bring 2 kids at no extra charge, when using Hyatt certificates from Chase Hyatt Visa bonus. (h/t Mommypoints)
Remember, as of July 1st, Southwest will fly to Montego Bay from Atlanta, Baltimore and Orlando.
2) According to Flyertalk reports, $99 companion certificates that come with The US Airways® Premier World MasterCard, will no longer be available after 2014. I’ve mentioned before that this card is my top pick for Barclay’s bank and does pay me commission. For now, the benefit is still valid for new sign ups.
3) Through June 15th, you can get a bonus $10 card when you buy a $50 Carrabba’s gift card. Check your favorite restaurants for similar promotions.
4) Southwest schedule is opened through January 4th, 2015.
5) Don’t forget to clear your schedule for tomorrow at 1 pm Eastern time. That’s when Choice points will go on sale. You can sign up for a reminder on Daily Getaways website. Check the rates for your hotel first, and make sure you have firm plans to use the points, because they can devalue without notice.
6) A bunch of Amex Sync promotions are ending soon. There are some from BP, Dollar Tree and Lowe’s. Check the complete list HERE
7) You can get up to 2,000 miles for joining AAdvantage Dining Rewards program HERE
Leana is the founder of Miles For Family. She enjoys beach vacations and visiting her family in Europe. Originally from Belarus, Leana resides in central Florida with her husband and two children.