1) An interesting post on FTG blog on using Hyatt certificates from the sign-up bonus for all-inclusive resorts, including the one in Los Cabos for up to 4 people. I thought, the kids cost extra, but apparently not when using credit card certificates. Chase Hyatt card does not pay me commission. Hmm, I’m tempted to get it and go to Mexico. Read the post HERE
2) Some bonus codes for IHG. It’s no Big Win promotion, but you may find them useful if you have IHG stays coming up. More on it HERE
3) If you are confused on how three major airline alliances and partnerships work, there is a post on Milenomics that explains it.
5) If my yesterday’s post on Florida resorts didn’t strike your fancy, here are some amazing deals on family summer getaways around the country via Groupon HERE
6) For a limited time, make your first hotel booking with Rocketmiles by May 31st and earn 3,000 bonus Rapid Rewards Points with Southwest Airlines® in addition to 1,000—5,000 Rapid Rewards Points per night. This could be a good deal, especially if staying for one night.
7) Fandango offers “buy one get one free” promotion for movie tickets on Fridays till August 8th, if you have Visa Signature. Register HERE (H/T to MMS blog)
If you liked my post, please subscribe to receive free blog updates through email and recommend me to your family and friends. You can also follow me on Twitter, join me on Facebook and download my e-book on Amazon
Leana is the owner and founder of Miles For Family. She enjoys beach vacations and visiting her family in Europe. Originally from Belarus, Leana resides in central Florida with her husband and two children.