1. Via Million Mile Secrets blog, there is a Southwest Premier Visa offer that gives 50,000 points sign-up bonus. Pays me no commission and you can find the link HERE
2. IHG program is having a 50 % off sale on points requirements for certain Caribbean and Mexico properties through May 3rd. Here is the list:
- InterContinental Presidente Ixtapa Resort, Mexico
- InterContinental Playa Bonita Resort & Spa, Panama
- InterContinental Presidente Cozumel Resort Spa, Mexico
- Crowne Plaza Hotel Acapulco, Mexico
- Holiday Inn Resort Aruba
- Holiday Inn Resort Grand Cayman
- Holiday Inn Resort Acapulco, Mexico
- Holiday Inn Resort Los Cabos All Inclusive, Mexico
- Holiday Inn Resort Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
- Holiday Inn Hotel Cancun Arenas, Mexico
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel Playa del Carmen, Mexico
3. April 28th is the last day to get $250 sign-up bonus upon approval of Amex SimplyCash business card. It does pay me commission and you can find more info in my list of business cards.
4. Via Frequent Miler, Topcashback (my link) is offering 3% back on Amex gift cards, Barclaycad RewardsBoost (Barclay’s shopping portal that requires Arrival card) offering 4X points per dollar. Try codes FPADMIN (through April 29th) and SYNCGIFT to avoid gift card fees.
5. This is the email I got from Southwest:
Earn: Triple Points! Now 15 points per dollar through 11:59 PM EST 4/22/14
Now through 4/23/14, take an extra 25% off women’s apparel and accessories or an extra 15% off other apparel, shoes, accessories, fine jewelry and home. Use code SEND2MOM at checkout.
Make sure to compare the price of gift cards at Giftcardgranny
6. As you probably know, Visa gift cards come with $4.95 fee. However, according to Million Miles Secrets blog, you can buy them at Simon malls and pay only $3. YMMV, as not all of them sell the cards, so call ahead. Check this link to see the list of mall locations.
If you liked my post, please subscribe to receive free blog updates through email and recommend me to your family and friends. You can also follow me on Twitter, join me on Facebook and find my e-book on Amazon
Leana is the owner and founder of Miles For Family. She enjoys beach vacations and visiting her family in Europe. Originally from Belarus, Leana resides in central Florida with her husband and two children.