Nothing excites me more than a new, higher welcome bonus on a credit card. Especially, when the card is attached to my favorite hotel brand! This is a business credit card, so anyone with a small business may qualify. See this post for what qualifies for a small business.
World of Hyatt Business Card
- Earn 60,000 points after spending $5000 in the first 3 months
- Earn additional 15,000 points after spending a total of $12k in the first 6 months
- World of Hyatt Discoverist status for you and up to five employees
- Up to $100 in Hyatt statement credits
- 5 elite qualifying nights for every $10,000 in spending on the card
- 9X points at Hyatt stays
- 2X points on gym memberships and on your top 3 spending categories through the end of 2024
- 1X points on all other purchases
- No foreign transaction fees
- $199 annual fee
- Limited time offer expires 10/18/23.
Who should get this card?
If you love staying at Hyatt resorts and your business has a lot of monthly expenses you can charge, the World of Hyatt Business Card is a good choice to help you earn Hyatt Globalist status faster. Note that this card, unlike the World of Hyatt personal card, does not come with an annual free night certificate.
You must be below 5/24 to apply for this card, but this card does not affect your future 5/24 number. See this post for more details.
If you’re not trying to chase Hyatt Globalist status with high credit card spend, I recommend a different card instead. The Chase Ink Business Preferred currently has a welcome bonus of 100k after spending $8000 in the first three months, and the annual fee is only $95. You can transfer these points to Hyatt, or use them to pay for travel in Chase’s travel portal as well as transfer them to a number of other travel partners. The Chase Ink Business Preferred has a higher welcome bonus, and the points are more flexible. See my post on this card here.
Nancy lives near Dallas, Texas, with her husband and three kids. Her favorite vacations include the beach, cruising and everything Disney.