1) Last call for Priceless Surprises promo. Remember, the envelopes have to be postmarked by February 15th, but it happens to be a federal holiday. If you just came across my blog, make sure to read this post. Follow all the instructions, buy supplies today and mail it in pronto. For around $56, you can get close to 50K IHG points. That amount could potentially take care of 10 hotel nights during special promotion called PointBreaks. Just do it, despite some hassle, this is an amazing deal.
2) If you missed my last post, make sure to read about new Chase rules that are supposed to take effect in April. Wow, just wow.
3) 30% off Virgin Atlantic redemptions. Remember, taxes to London (not from) are fairly reasonable. Availability is very good on most USA-Europe routes and one-way redemptions are allowed . This could be a nice opportunity to visit London in the summer. Read more on Virgin Atlantic redemptions in my post Best Value Mileage Awards for a Family Trip to Europe
4) Many are reporting seeing special credit card offers via CardMatch tool (an affiliate link). Among them are 100K offer on Platinum personal card, 50K offer on Premier Rewards Gold and 30K offer on Amex Everyday Preferred. Your credit is not pulled when you click that link and submit the info. Feel free to ask me additional questions about all of these offers. (h/t Doctorofcredit)
5) Hotel promotions update for February. Everything under the sun in one super long post.
P.S. I’ll be out of town this weekend, so may not be able to answer emails or comments till Monday evening. Sorry!
If you found my content beneficial, look at my Support Me page for ways you can help keep the site running. Also, please, subscribe to receive free blog updates through email and recommend me to your family and friends. You can also follow me on Twitter, like me on Facebook and download my free e-book
Leana is the owner and founder of Miles For Family. She enjoys beach vacations and visiting her family in Europe. Originally from Belarus, Leana resides in central Florida with her husband and two children.