This is a hobby recap with an “average family” angle. Without further ado:
- Through February 8th, get 80% bonus when buying Hilton points. I would only do this if you had immediate plans and had a category 1 or 2 property in mind.
- New list of reduced AAdvantage awards. Details here You do have to have a co-branded credit card in order to book at this price.
- I wanted to add a couple of points to my previous post. You might also consider getting a free account on Awardwallet It will help you keep track of various mileage currencies. My reader Erik also suggested signing up for alerts from sites like Theflightdeal That way, you’ll be the first to know when mistake fare pops up. If you have some flexibility in your schedule, this is definitely something to consider. Read my post on how I’ve helped a family of 6 fly to Africa for only $360 per person.
- A review of Disney’s Polynesian Village resort ( a family of 5) If I were to splurge on Disney lodging, this place would be it.
- My interview with Intentional Travelers blog
Leana is the founder of Miles For Family. She enjoys beach vacations and visiting her family in Europe. Originally from Belarus, Leana resides in central Florida with her husband and two children.