Well, originally, I planned to discontinue this segment. However, there are so many new developments in this hobby, I feel compelled to do a news round-up now and again. I truly hope you find it helpful. Without further ado:
- The 75K points offer on Citi Hilton HHonors Signature card is still alive through October 31st. Here is a Non-Affiliate link (h/t DemFlyers via Twitter)
- Citi has put out 2 fantastic offers for those who sign up for their checking account. Takeoff With Miles blog has a great overview, so I won’t rehash it again. You do have to have eligible cards in order to apply. I absolutely plan to sign up for 50K Thank You points offer later this year, and will write a post on my experience.
- I’ve mentioned GivingAssistant shopping portal before. The most notable thing about it is the fact that you can earn 5% cash back on Amazon purchases. Well, they revamped the program and now you will get $5 after your first purchase when you join. I will also get $5 if you sign up via my referral link.
- Through the end of October, you can get 20% conversion bonus on transfer from Marriott to AAdvantage. This mostly makes sense when you redeem for their travel packages.
- Increased offers on Amex Everyday Preferred (30K points) and Amex Blue Cash Preferred ($250). You’ll need to open links in incognito mode, also try CardMatch tool.
Leana is the owner and founder of Miles For Family. She enjoys beach vacations and visiting her family in Europe. Originally from Belarus, Leana resides in central Florida with her husband and two children.