- There is a special deal going on when you book a room at Atlantis resort. There are airfare credits and resort allowance, depending on how many nights you reserve. Expires on Monday, details here (h/t Travelcodex)
- Hilton HHonors program is offering a straight match to Gold and Diamond status as long as you have elite status with another chain. Of course, the biggest benefit here is getting free breakfast and upgrades. The offer is valid through January 11 2016, so there is plenty of time. I’m thinking about doing it (leveraging my husband’s newly acquired Hyatt Diamond status) even though we have no plans to stay at Hilton properties. And why not, right?
- Expedia is having a special on Cyber Monday where certain hotels will be 90% off. I don’t know if it’s a legit promo or a gimmick (probably a little bit of both), but it’s worth looking into. The sale starts at 9 AM P.T, while supplies last. I’ll be there! Last year’s Orbitz promo delivered big time. It’s definitely worth checking other travel sites as well to see what they are up to.
- Speaking of Expedia, right now they are running a special promo on cruises. You get a shipboard credit when you book with MasterCard This deal expires tomorrow, and I would definitely wait till Monday to see what other cruise specials will be in store.
- The cash back payout rate on many retailers is doubled through tomorrow when you go through Ebates (my sign-up link). Of course, check other shopping portals as well. Tomorrow, you can expect to find some of the hottest online sales of the year. If you plan to shop on Amazon, and none of the departments are listed in shopping portals, please, consider doing it via my Amazon affiliate link. Personally, I’m not going to go out of my way to look for deals, but if something super hot comes along, I’m in. I recommend you follow Doctorofcredit and Dansdeals for updates.
Leana is the founder of Miles For Family. She enjoys beach vacations and visiting her family in Europe. Originally from Belarus, Leana resides in central Florida with her husband and two children.