We’ve heard of Frontier Airline’s GoWild! unlimited flying pass. Now, a cruise line is following in Frontier’s footsteps.
Margaritaville at Sea just announced a new Ultimate Paradise Pass for unlimited 2-night cruises for the rest of 2023! Let’s take a look at the details.
Ultimate Paradise Pass
Margaritaville at Sea sails from the Port of Palm Beach to Freeport, Grand Bahama Island. The Ultimate Paradise Pass is now on sale. Details of this unlimited cruise pass:
- Cost is $899 per pass and includes the passenger and one guest
- Valid on non-consecutive 2-night cruises on Margaritaville at Sea
- Must book 24-72 hours in advance
- Best available Ocean View or Inside stateroom assigned at check-in
- Price does not include taxes, fees, port charges, gratuities or onboard expenses
- Booking fee is $19.99 per cruise plus taxes of $94.40 per person
- Passholders may sail alone, but must pay a $159 single supplement charge
- Valid for cruises April 1, 2023 through December 31, 2023
- Blackout dates are July 2, July 28, Sept 2, Nov 23, Dec 31
- Ultimate Paradise Pass is not transferrable
Ultimate Paradise Pass guests get other benefits, including:
- Free express pass on first cruise
- 10% off packages and excursions
- 10% off retail purchases
For two people, the math works out to getting your money’s worth on this pass after only 2-3 cruises during that time period. This Ultimate Paradise Pass could be a good deal for cruisers who live near the port who are retired or who have a lot of job flexibility.
It’s a bit of a bummer that you can’t stay on the ship for consecutive cruises with this pass.
Of course, even after paying $899, the cruises are still not free. With the $19.99 booking fee plus $94.40 taxes per customer, each cruise will still cost over $200.
What are your thoughts on this unlimited cruise pass? Do you wish other cruise lines had something similar?
Nancy lives near Dallas, Texas, with her husband and three kids. Her favorite vacations include the beach, cruising and everything Disney.