This is a brief news recap from last week. For faster updates, follow Miles For Family on Twitter or check the feed on the right side of the blog.
1) There is a direct link for 40,000 points’ bonus on Jet Blue co-branded credit card (highest ever). Apply here I believe it was meant to be targeted, but seems to be working for everyone, so it should be fine (I think). Read my post on Jet Blue program and find out why it’s a good fit for many families, especially those who live in Florida. (Hat tip DoC)
2) You probably have seen the email from Amex if you happen to have Surpass card. If not, this seems like a fairly easy way to pick up 10k Hilton points.
Remember, the credit is not pulled when you add someone as an authorized user. So, if at the moment you are not working on minimum spending on another card, you may want to consider participating in this promo. You can use the link here to sign up.
3) You may be able to pull up $200 sign-up offer+waived first year fee on Amex Blue Cash Preferred. Find direct link and instructions in this post. Our affiliate offer comes with $150 bonus so obviously, this deal is better if you can get it to come up. This card is on my “keeper” list for families.
4) Get the Merrill+ Now, Before it’s Too Late by DoC. I completely agree that it’s one of the most underrated sign-up bonuses out there. Apparently, you will be able to apply for 50k points offer by phone through mid September, but it could be pulled earlier. I wouldn’t take any chances. See my post with overview of the program and ticket booking process.
5) Need some inspiration for your next spring break getaway? Check out 13 things to do with toddlers in the Palm Beaches, Fl
Leana is the founder of Miles For Family. She enjoys beach vacations and visiting her family in Europe. Originally from Belarus, Leana resides in central Florida with her husband and two children.