- Through November 30th, you can purchase IHG points for as low as 0.57 cents each. I honestly think everyone should have some IHG points on hand. Ideally, you want to collect them via credit card sign-up or lucrative promo, like Accelerate (read my post on it ). However, this is yet another option, and the price is as low it gets for this particular currency. If you are looking to redeem points for a Category 1 property (costs 10K points) during holidays, you would be paying $57 per night, not bad. (h/t TravelCodex)
- Chase has increased public sign-up bonus on Marriott credit card. There are two versions available, details here
- According to Milecards, the 45K points offer on Wyndham co-branded credit card will expire December 8th. I’ve written about this card before, and consider it a hot deal in certain circumstances. Note that current version says that you will only get 6K points upon renewal, not 15K points as it was the case in the past.
- Some pretty good award ticket deals via new Air France promo. Remember, fuel surcharges from US are fairly mild. So, if you can book a flight for 12,500 miles one-way (and $80 surcharge), that’s pretty good. Award availability on Air France is usually decent, an important factor for family. You can book starting December 1st. Travel is valid form January 15th-March 15th. Spring break Europe trip, anyone?
- Alaska Airlines mile routing rules by Travelisfree
Leana is the owner and founder of Miles For Family. She enjoys beach vacations and visiting her family in Europe. Originally from Belarus, Leana resides in central Florida with her husband and two children.