1. There is a new Citi card that is similar to Fidelity Amex. It’s called Citi Double Cash card, and effectively lets you earn 2 percent back, as long as you pay on time (and you should!) The card does pay me commission, but offers no sign-up bonus. I wouldn’t go out of my way to waste a credit pull, but you can try to convert from another Citi card. Read more on it in my list of “Keeper” cards.
2. Get 3,000 miles on your first hotel reservation made through Rocketmiles (my link). The offer is extended through October 10th.
3. Stay 2 times in Choice hotels between September 4th and November 12th, and get 8,000 bonus points. Not bad, especially if you have plans already.
4. New list of discounted awards on Air France. Travel is valid in November and December. Thanksgiving Europe getaway, anyone? The points transfer from Membership Rewards (instantly), Citi Thank You program (with certain cards) and SPG. Fuel surcharges are mild on the way to Europe. Read this post on DansDeals for more info.
5. Last day to apply for an increased offer on Chase United card. See my list of bonuses for more.
If you liked my post, please, subscribe to receive free blog updates through email and recommend me to your family and friends. You can also follow me on Twitter, like me on Facebook and download my e-book If you found my content helpful, consider doing your Amazon shopping through my site.
Leana is the owner and founder of Miles For Family. She enjoys beach vacations and visiting her family in Europe. Originally from Belarus, Leana resides in central Florida with her husband and two children.