Last week, Frontier Airlines announced an operational expansion at DFW Airport. In May 2023, the airline will open a new crew base at DFW with 120 pilots and 220 flight attendants. This new crew base will help expand the number of flight routes from DFW. I am excited about these new additions!
New Frontier Flights from DFW
- Daily flights to New York City (LGA) starting April 18, 2023
- Daily flights to Orange County, CA (SNA) starting May 21, 2023
- 4X/week flights to Baltimore (BWI) starting May 21, 2023
- 4X/week flights to Raleigh-Durham (RDU) starting May 22, 2023
- 3X/week flights to Montego Bay, Jamaica (MBJ) starting May 22, 2023.
Tickets for these new destinations from DFW go on sale this week. This brings the total number of nonstop destinations from DFW up to 19. See the full press release here.
Why I Care
I live in the DFW area. American Airlines and Southwest Airlines are big here. However, as I recently posted here, I just purchased a Frontier Discount Den membership a few weeks ago when it made sense for a discount on flights to Orlando. I also put my name in the hat for first dibs on the Frontier GoWild! all-you-can-fly pass. So, having more nonstop flight destinations from DFW on Frontier is appealing to me.
Anyone else excited about Frontier’s new routes from DFW?
Nancy lives near Dallas, Texas, with her husband and three kids. Her favorite vacations include the beach, cruising and everything Disney.