1. Through January 8th, transfer each Thank You point to 2 Hilton points via eligible Citi cards. Could be worth it for category 1 and 2 properties that cost 5,000 and 10,000 respectively.
2. Through 1/10/2015, get a $20 prepaid Visa card by rebate when you purchase $300 or more in Visa gift cards. In-store only. One per household. (h/t Milestomemories)
3. I’ve written before about Target Prepaid REDcard, and here is a Flyertalk thread that follows all new developments. For now, this product is only available in certain states.
4. Club Carlson came up with a promo where you can potentially earn 30,000 bonus points for reservations of 3 nights or longer. It’s valid for stays from January12th-March 29th. It’s not as lucrative as “Set your sights” IHG promo, but could be worth it to some. Register here (h/t Loyaltylobby)
5. Don’t forget to use your Chase Freedom in grocery stores through March 31st, so you can get 5 points per dollar.
6. There are reports that some have gotten 100,000 Membership Rewards points offer on Amex Platinum card and 50,000 points offer on Amex Premier Rewards Gold. The most interesting one is 30,000 points sign-up bonus on Amex EveryDay Preferred (normally 15,000 points). I’ve written about it a few times, and consider it the best long-term card on the market when it comes to middle-class family.
You can see your offer by putting in your details in Card Match Tool (an affiliate link) and see what comes up. Let me know what you find because I’m genuinely curious as to how many readers get this offers. There is no hard inquiry for checking it, unless you actually choose to apply. (h/t Dealswelike)
If you liked my post, please, subscribe to receive free blog updates through email and recommend me to your family and friends. You can also follow me on Twitter, like me on Facebook and download my e-book If you found my content helpful, consider doing your Amazon shopping through my site
Leana is the owner and founder of Miles For Family. She enjoys beach vacations and visiting her family in Europe. Originally from Belarus, Leana resides in central Florida with her husband and two children.