1. The minimum spending to get Chase Sapphire Preferred sign-up bonus was increased to $4,000. The bonus is still worth it, even with this higher “barrier to entry.” The card pays me commission.
2. You can now register for Small Business Saturday. Don’t delay because once the quota is filled, the door will close, figuratively speaking. You can get three $10 credits per card. So, if you add an authorized user, they will be assigned their own card. That’s extra 30 bucks right there.
3. I have sent out a tweet about this amazing deal, but in case you’ve missed it: Check your Amex “Offers for you.” Some have gotten an offer of $150 off $150 bill at AT & T. Even if you can’t use it, see if one of your friends can. All you have to do is charge their AT&T bill to your card. Check your Amex offers periodically, because some are targeted. (h/t Frequent Miler)
4. Southwest schedule is opened through June 5th.
5. The bonus on Chase Freedom is temporarily increased to $200. It can also turn into 20,000 Ultimate Rewards points transferrable to various programs, as long as you have a premium card like Chase Sapphire Preferred or Chase Ink Plus.
The offer pays me commission or I can email you a referral, your call. In case you just started to follow my blog, here is a post you may want to read Is Chase Freedom the best thing since sliced bread? Spoiler alert: It’s not.
6. Get 1,500 Rapid Rewards points on each $29.99 order from 1-800-flowers Use code RR57 at checkout. Be aware, I’ve done this promo in the past and the points didn’t post, so I had to follow up on it. I did get the credit eventually, but you should keep in mind potential hassle factor. It is a good deal if you plan to make this purchase anyway.
Leana is the founder of Miles For Family. She enjoys beach vacations and visiting her family in Europe. Originally from Belarus, Leana resides in central Florida with her husband and two children.