This is a quick post because these two deals are time-sensitive.
1) Amex has released an offer on Staples.com where you get $20 statement credit on purchases of $100 or more. The easiest way to maximize it is to purchase a $100 Visa gift card with $7 fee and free shipping. Of course, check out various online specials. Staples usually has good deals on paper towels and other household supplies. If you have several Amex cards, make sure to open separate tabs before saving the offers in your profile. You can also save them via Twitter by sending out #AmExStaples hashtag. Make sure to connect card to your social networking profile first.
Valid online only. Valid only on US website. Not valid on purchases shipped outside of the US. See merchant website for shipping policy. Some merchants may not ship to all areas. Excludes Staples branded e-gift cards. Excludes Quill, Smilemaker, Staples Business Advantage, Staples 4 Government, Staples Toner Services, Staples Technology Solutions, Staples Promotional Products, Staples Print Solutions, Copy andPrinting Services, Staples Contract and Commercial, Staples App Center, Staples Industrial, Staples Book Rental, Staples Simplexity, Staples Share Fund, Coastwide Labs, Catalog and Staples Fundraising.
Save the offers now because it’s very likely that the quota on these will be filled very soon. (Hat tip to Doctorofcredit)
2) An update: According to Doctorofcredit, the official application links are dead, but personal referrals are still working (for now).
It looks like the application for Chase Ink Plus business card may be gone today or tomorrow. So, this might be your last chance to pick up the sign-up bonus of 60,000 or 70,000 points (the last one is available in branch). Keep in mind, it’s subject to 5/24 rule.
Here are the details of the offer:
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That’s $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Earn 5 points per $1 on the first $50,000 spent in combined purchases at office supply stores and on cellular phone, landline, internet and cable TV services each account anniversary year
- Earn 2 points per $1 on the first $50,000 spent in combined purchases at gas stations and hotel accommodations when purchased directly with the hotel each account anniversary year
- Earn 1 point per $1 on all other purchases—with no limit to the amount you can earn
- No foreign transaction fees
- Annual fee of $95 is waived for the first year.
The minimum spending requirements are quite high, but it’s definitely a very good deal. I recommend you only apply if you have a legitimate business. If you stop by a branch, they may have an offer of 70,000 points. The online offer is 60,000 points and does pay me commission. Many reported success in getting Chase to match to branch offer via secure message, but YMMV. (hat tip to DoC)
If you’ve found this content beneficial, please look at Support the Site page for ways you can help keep the blog running. Also, subscribe to receive free updates through email and recommend me to your family and friends. You can follow me on Twitter, like me on Facebook and download my free e-book
Leana is the owner and founder of Miles For Family. She enjoys beach vacations and visiting her family in Europe. Originally from Belarus, Leana resides in central Florida with her husband and two children.