1) Don’t forget to book your desired PointBreaks hotel. Remember, you can always cancel if your plans change. Looks like my featured hotel in Florida is already gone just as I predicted.
2) Speaking of IHG, there is a targeted offer for buying points, so check your account. Details here
3) Don’t forget to redeem your Amex “Offers for you” Some good ones like Jet.com expire at the end of the month. A word of caution: Jet.com charges separately for items that are not shipped in the same box. So, unfortunately, I wasn’t able to take advantage of this offer because my toilet paper order (that’s right!) was fulfilled by a different seller.
Oh, and they had the gumption to tell me to “do a little dance” in the email, implying that I should be happy that my items have finally shipped. Well, I don’t feel like dancing! Try to stick to buying the same type of product to be on a safe side. Anyway, I don’t cover Amex offers on a regular basis but will usually re-tweet the news of a particularly juicy promotion. Definitely check your account now and again.
4) CitiGold checking account promo returns. Details here Note that Thank You offer now comes with 40K points, still pretty good.
5) Looks like many folks are reporting a 55K miles +$50 credit on Chase United credit card. See this post for hacks to hopefully make it appear for you.
6) 20 tips for doing Disney on a budget. Lots of good info, especially for those with a large family.
Leana is the founder of Miles For Family. She enjoys beach vacations and visiting her family in Europe. Originally from Belarus, Leana resides in central Florida with her husband and two children.