1. Save 15% on certain dining gift cards when purchased from Staples. Remember, you can get 5 Ultimate Rewards points when using Chase Ink Plus, since Staples is an office supply store. (h/t Millionmilesecrets)
2. Get 500 SPG bonus points by booking through SPG app and using American Express card. Details here
3. Through March 31st, redeem 10,000 Membership Rewards points for $125 AirBnB gift card. Usually, you’ll do better by transferring to miles, but to each his own. (h/t Onemileatatime)
4. According to Frequent Miler, Delta has added some one-way redemptions that cost only 10,000 miles one-way. There is no award chart, so you would have to perform a search for specific city pairs, but it’s mostly valid for short-haul routes. Good news from Delta… What is this hobby coming to?
Spoiler alert: It involves trying to make a hotel booking, and getting to the last page on your reservation before putting in the credit card info.
6. I don’t normally comment on lists of best beach resorts for family, according to Parents magazine, but this one caught my eye. Number one rated property was Holiday Inn resort, Wilmington-Wrightsville beach in North Carolina.
It does look very nice, though the cost is a bit steep at 35,000 points per night. Still, you get a lot for your money, since it has a ton for kids to do, plus it’s right on the beach. Check out the room you can get on points, or with your Chase IHG card renewal certificates in July:
I like, I like! They may let you bring a third kid for a small fee, so call and ask.
If you liked my post, please, subscribe to receive free blog updates through email and recommend me to your family and friends. You can also follow me on Twitter, like me on Facebook and download my e-book If you found my content helpful, consider doing your Amazon shopping through my site
Leana is the owner and founder of Miles For Family. She enjoys beach vacations and visiting her family in Europe. Originally from Belarus, Leana resides in central Florida with her husband and two children.