1. If you’ve missed last Friday update, my husband’s “Into the nights” IHG offer has reverted to the original one. Check yours just in case. Like I said previously, if you have hotel plans anyway, and don’t mind fighting IHG for your points (because you most likely will have to), you may want to consider participating.
2. Chase Ink Bold is discontinued and no longer available on Chase website or in branch. Congratulations to those who got in on it and were able to resist the loud (and seemingly never-ending) siren call of increased Chase Ink Plus offer. 🙂 (h/t Million Mile Secrets)
3. The Cadillac test drive offer that came with 7,500 AAdvantage miles is no longer available, unless you’ve already made an appointment at the dealership. (h/t TheMrPickles blog)
4. Speaking of AAdvantage miles, the affiliate sign-up offer for Citi® / AAdvantage® Platinum Select® MasterCard® has been increased to 50,000 miles. It does pay me commission, otherwise nothing has changed, as far as I can tell. Well, except now you get 2 AA lounge passes, a minor benefit. You can read more on it in my “Best Credit Card Deals For Family” page.
5. If you are relatively new to this hobby, make sure to read What Are Miles And Points? post on Hack My Trip blog. It’s a concise primer that will give you a good overview of this parallel universe we live in.
If you liked my post, please, subscribe to receive free blog updates through email and recommend me to your family and friends. You can also follow me on Twitter, like me on Facebook and download my e-book If you found my content helpful, consider doing your Amazon shopping through my site
Leana is the owner and founder of Miles For Family. She enjoys beach vacations and visiting her family in Europe. Originally from Belarus, Leana resides in central Florida with her husband and two children.