1. The rumors on Chase coding Serve loads as cash advance apparently have been greatly exaggerated, at least for now. That could always change, though.
2. I was browsing my affiliate site and saw this new card that could be of interest to some:
TD Easy Rewards credit card
- Earn 20,000 bonus points or $200 cash back when you spend $500 within 90 days after account opening.
- Earn 5x rewards points on eligible purchases for the first 6 billing statements after account opening
Earn 5x rewards points on eligible purchases with your TD Visa credit card, including dining, groceries, gas and cable, phone and utility bill payments. If you are into MS and are able to buy gift cards at grocery stores or gas stations, this card could be of interest. As always, calculate the costs before getting into this activity. The card does pay me commission.
3. Don’t forget to do your Amazon payments before October 13th, it’s your last chance to take advantage of it.
4. Only a few days left to get an increased bonus on Chase Ink Plus (pays me commission). The offer is supposed to expire on October 10th. If you read my Friday’s post, you probably saw that I recommend you apply for Bold version on Chase.com, even though it doesn’t pay me. The reason: It’s being discontinued.
Chase now allows you to get the bonus, as long as you didn’t receive it in the last 24 months.
If you liked my post, please, subscribe to receive free blog updates through email and recommend me to your family and friends. You can also follow me on Twitter, like me on Facebook and download my e-book If you found my content helpful, consider doing your Amazon shopping through my site.
Leana is the owner and founder of Miles For Family. She enjoys beach vacations and visiting her family in Europe. Originally from Belarus, Leana resides in central Florida with her husband and two children.