1) Get a $20 rebate on purchase of $300 Visa gift cards from Staples. In-store only, valid through June 21st. Access to the rebate form HERE (H/T Big Habitat)
2) There is a 20% transfer bonus from American Express Membership Rewards to Hawaiian Airlines miles until June 23, 2014. Not a spectacular deal, but could be useful for some. These miles can be redeemed on American and Jet Blue flights, though partner award chart doesn’t offer outstanding value, and doesn’t allow one-ways on AA tickets. See more info HERE
3) You can now activate new quarter bonus categories for Chase Freedom. They are Kohl’s and gas stations. Always check the price of gift cards by going to Giftcardgranny first.
4) Today at 1PM you can buy Club Carlson points at a discount on DailyGetaways
The price is about 0.49 cents per point, 0.44 cents with Amex credit card. This deal is only of use to those who have US Bank Club Carlson credit card, since it lets you get every second consecutive redemption night free. There are very few packages available.
5) If you sign up for a new account at Topcashback (my link), and do a search for Groupon, there is an offer to get a $20 Sears voucher for essentially $1. You can use it for apparel, Footwear, Home, and Jewelry Products purchases. Quantities are limited. You’ll originally get the voucher for $10, and then get $9 from Topcashback. (h/t Deals We Like blog)
If you liked my post, please, subscribe to receive free blog updates through email and recommend me to your family and friends. You can also follow me on Twitter, like me on Facebook and download my e-book on Amazon
Leana is the founder of Miles For Family. She enjoys beach vacations and visiting her family in Europe. Originally from Belarus, Leana resides in central Florida with her husband and two children.