1) Via Deals We Like, if you purchase $300 of Visa gift cards at Staples, you’ll get a $20 Visa gift card (after rebate) through April 19th. Valid In-store only.
2) Effective today, IHG program will drop points requirement for many properties, with no increases. Check the one you are interested in, and see if you can rebook it at a lower rate.
3) Via Million Miles Secrets blog, you can get 50% discount on NYC taxis till June 1st, after signing up through this link and using ISIS mobile wallet. It’s not compatible with all smartphones, though.
4) There are a few tickets left for Chicago Seminars, taking place on October 17-19th. As I’ve said before, if you live in the area and can afford it, absolutely consider going. It’s neat to see all the fellow miles fanatics gather in one place. If it was within driving distance, I would attend, though would wear a wig and sunglasses! I might even fly there next year to meet some of my fellow bloggers. Find registration and more details HERE
5) Today is the last day to file your taxes. If you owe money, you could consider using your credit card to meet minimum spend at Pay USA Tax
6) A very good post on different rules for transferring hotel points between accounts on Million Mile Secrets blog HERE
Leana is the owner and founder of Miles For Family. She enjoys beach vacations and visiting her family in Europe. Originally from Belarus, Leana resides in central Florida with her husband and two children.