1) $100 off $1000 travel package on Travelocity. Read more details HERE
2) Check your Amex “Offers for you”. Some recent added ones are for iTunes and Regal Entertainment group as well as others.
3) If you plan to fly Jet Blue before April 30th and haven’t yet signed up for their frequent flyer program, you can get 5000 extra points by following instructions HERE
4) It looks like Chase IHG Visa and 80000 points sign-up bonus may no longer be available. The card is now issued as a Mastercard and comes with 60000 points bonus. This story is developing and you can read more on it in this Flyertalk thread
I have promoted the heck out of this card while it still had 80000 points bonus, so my hands are clean!
5) Not really a deal, except for me! I have included Amazon affiliate link in my “Support me” page. If you plan to make a purchase on Amazon, please, consider using it, as it will come at no cost to you and will give me a small commission. As always, you absolutely don’t have to do it, but it’s there in case you want to.
I have been a little under the weather lately. Partially, because of listening to Lana Del Rey songs. She will make you depressed, guaranteed. I do relate to the words of the song “Ride”: “I’m trying hard not to get into trouble, but I’ve got a lot on my mind”. Indeed.
I am ready for some happy stuff, y’all! Speaking of, if you haven’t seen this video for the song “Happy”, take a look. Also, watch for celebrity cameos, including one with Steve Carell. Any “Office” fans? It will put you in a good mood, guaranteed. That’s what she said!
Leana is the owner and founder of Miles For Family. She enjoys beach vacations and visiting her family in Europe. Originally from Belarus, Leana resides in central Florida with her husband and two children.