1) Just a reminder about the increased bonus on US Bank Flexperks card tied to the Olympic medal count. Does not pay commission, and you can read about it in my bonus page.
2) Saw this mentioned on Flyertalk. New app that tracks your credit card applications. I don’t know much about it, but it is free to sign up. Read more on it HERE
It looks similar to Cardwatchdog, though I haven’t used that one either.
3) Via The points guy, the minimum spending requirement for Barclaycard Arrival will be upped to $3000 in 90 days, instead of current $1000, sometime in the next few months. The exact date is not clear yet. This card pays me commission and is listed in my “Best deals” page. If you were thinking about applying, now may be a good time. If not, don’t worry about it.
5) If you have a few minutes, check out this Amazon listing for an iPad stand with built-in toilet paper holder HERE. Read the reviews. iSeen everything now! 🙂
6) I have created a section “Ask a question” at the top of my site. Please, ask away. If I don’t know the answer, I’ll just make one up!
Leana is the owner and founder of Miles For Family. She enjoys beach vacations and visiting her family in Europe. Originally from Belarus, Leana resides in central Florida with her husband and two children.