Just as the name suggests, this is not the list of the best sign-up bonuses. CLICK HERE for that. Some of the bonus info may not be current by the time you find it, though I will try to keep it up-to-date. As always, this list is my opinion only.
Amtrak Guest Rewards World MasterCard
- Get 30,000 bonus points after you make at least $1,000 in purchases with your new card within 90 days of account opening
- Earn 3 Amtrak Guest Rewards points for every $1 you spend with Amtrak®, including travel and onboard purchases
- Earn 2 points per $1 spent on other qualifying travel purchases
- Earn 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases
- Get a 5% Amtrak Guest Rewards point rebate when you book your Amtrak redemption travel
- Earn 1,000 Tier Qualifying Points (TQPs) toward earning status each time your eligible spending reaches $5,000 in a calendar year, up to 4,000 TQPs per year
- Enjoy a complimentary Companion Coupon, One-Class Upgrade and a single-day ClubAcela® pass for access to ClubAcela, Amtrak Metropolitan Lounge℠ or First class lounges upon account opening
- Receive a complimentary Companion Coupon and One-Class Upgrade every year
Bank of America Asiana Visa Signature
- Get 30,000 Bonus Miles after you make $3,000 or more in purchases within the first 90 days of account opening
- 3 miles for every $1 spent on purchases with Asiana Airlines
- 2 miles for every $1 spent on gas and at grocery stores
- 1 mile for every $1 spent on all other purchases
- 10,000 Bonus Miles Certificate awarded annually
- Automatic $100 annual rebate on Asiana Airlines ticket purchases
- No Foreign Transaction Fees
- $99 annula fee is NOT waived.
- Asiana miles can be redeemed on United flights.
- Direct link to offer
Chase Freedom Unlimited
- New! Unlimited 1.5% cash back on every purchase — it’s automatic
- Earn a $150 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening
- 0% Intro APR for 15 months on purchases and balance transfers. After the intro period, a variable APR of 14.24-23.24%. Balance transfer fee is 5% of the amount transferred, $5 minimum
- Redeem for cash — any amount, anytime
- Cash Back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open
- No annual fee
- Pays me commission if you apply through my site.
Bank AmeriCard Travel Rewards credit card
- Earn unlimited 1.5 points per $1 spent on all purchases, with no annual fee and no foreign transaction fees and your points don’t expire
- 20,000 online bonus points if you make at least $1,000 in purchases in the first 90 days — that can be a $200 statement credit toward travel purchases
- Use your card to book your trip how and where you want — you’re not limited to specific websites with blackout dates or restrictions
- Redeem points for a statement credit to pay for flights, hotels, vacation packages, cruises, rental cars, or baggage fees
- Now with chip technology for enhanced security and protection at chip-enabled terminals
- 0% Introductory APR for 12 billing cycles for purchases, then 14.99% – 22.99% Variable APR
- Get an additional 10% customer points bonus on every purchase when you have an active Bank of America® checking or savings account
- If you’re a Preferred Rewards client, you can increase that bonus to 25% or more. Click “Apply Now” to learn more about Preferred Rewards.
- This offer pays me commission.
The Frontier Airlines World MasterCard
Link to apply Earn up to 40,000 bonus miles after qualifying transactions, enough for 2 domestic roundtrip award tickets (subject to taxes and fees from $10)
You can also redeem for 4 one-way tickets within USA. Here are more details on the card: Earn 40,000 bonus miles after spending $500 in purchases in the first 90 days. It comes with $69 annual fee, NOT waived.
Cathay Pacific Visa Signature
- Get 35,000 miles after $2,500 in spend within the first 90 days of account opening.
- Annual fee of $95 is not waived the first year
- 2x Asia miles per $1 spent on eligible Cathay Pacific travel and in-flight purchases
- 1.5x Asia miles per $1 spent on dining in the US or aboard
- 1.5x Asia miles per $1 spent on purchases outside of the US
- 1x Asia miles on all other purchases
- No foreign transaction fees
- Complimentary first year green tier membership in the Marco Polo Club (Cathay Pacific’s loyalty program. Green tier is their base level and as I understand it first year is always free. Second year onwards you need to pay $100 USD or earn 100 Club points).
Spirit Airlines World Mastercard This is very much a “niche” offer, but could be a great deal for some. You get 15,000 miles after your first purchase, potentially enough for 3 roundtrip tickets between certain city pairs, served by Spirit Airlines.
First year annual fee is waived. You might be able to get an offer of 15,000 miles+$100 credit when you try to make a dummy booking on spirit.com
CLICK HERE for details on the offer. Pays no commission.
US Bank FlexPerks American Express. Pays commission. US Bank has increased this particular bonus before around the time of the Olympics.
Details on the offer:
- Get 20,000 Bonus FlexPoints after the first $3,500 in net purchases in the first 150 days
- Award travel starts at just 20,000 FlexPoints (up to a $400 ticket value) on over 150 airlines with no blackout dates or redemption fees
- Earn one FlexPoint for every $1 of eligible net purchases charged to your card
- Earn two FlexPoints for every $1 spent on gas, grocery or airline purchases – whichever you spend most on each monthly billing cycle – and on most cell phone expenses
- Earn Triple FlexPoints for your charitable donations
- $0 Annual Fee* the first year, after that $49*
- Earn 3,500 bonus FlexPoints each year when you spend $24,000 in Net Purchases. You can redeem these FlexPoints for your annual fee or combine them with other FlexPoints for travel
TD Aeroplan Visa Signature
Pays me no commission, apply here
- Welcome Bonus of 25,000 Aeroplan Miles when you spend $1,000 on net purchases during the first 3 billing cycles after account opening.
- Earn 2 Aeroplan Miles on Air Canada purchases and 1 mile per $ 1 on your other everyday purchases.
- Redeem miles for a wide choice of travel to more than 1,200 destinations, entertainment, merchandise, and gift card rewards options.
- Annual fee waived for the first year, then $95 each year thereafter.
25,000 Aeroplan miles can be redeemed for 2 one-way tickets on United, as long as they are within Continental US states, including Alaska.
TD Cash Visa credit card
Pays me commission.
- Earn $200 cash back when you spend $1,500 within the first 90 days of account opening
- 2% cash bonus on dining purchases from your local deli to fast food, coffee shops, casual restaurants and fine dining.
- 1% on all other purchases — no categories or gimmicks — and earn points that never expire*
- 0% introductory APR on balance transfers for 12 billing cycles and 13.24%-23.24% variable APR thereafter; based on creditworthiness.
- There is a 4% balance transfer fee (minimum $10) for each transfer. Minimum balance transfer request amount is $250.1
- Redeem your cash rewards for over 400 options — cash back, electronics, gift cards, travel rewards and more — starting at $25
- No foreign transaction fees
- No annual fee
Leana is the owner and founder of Miles For Family. She enjoys beach vacations and visiting her family in Europe. Originally from Belarus, Leana resides in central Florida with her husband and two children.