1) Lots of new Amex offers have come out in the last few days, check this post for a round-up. Olive Garden, here I come! One potentially lucrative deal is via Boxed.com store. Amex offer will give you $20 off $50 purchase. Chuck from DoC has mentioned a way where you can get 100 stamps for only $24.
2) I forgot to mention this deal last week, so here it goes. Get an easy (hopefully) $150 when you open a new checking account with US Bank. Read this post for more details. While I don’t focus on bank promos in my blog (plenty of coverage already), I do think that it’s something you should pay attention to. Most of the time, there is no hard pull involved, so it won’t interfere with your ability to sign up for new credit cards.
One possible idea: designate your “bank promo” money to go toward travel expenses. Some are fairly easy. This particular deal only requires two bill pays of $25, no direct deposit necessary. All in all, a solid promotion, and I plan to take advantage of it. Expires August 12th.
3) I saw this mentioned on MoneySavingMom and wanted to share it with you. You can get free $20 credit on Schoola (my referral link). I’m a big fan of buying gently used clothes, and this online store has tons of reasonably priced items for your back-to-school shopping (many cost only 5 bucks).
Right now you can get free shipping and 30% off, so you can potentially grab 4 items and pay nothing. Zero! How can you beat that? A tip for you. When I signed up for an account, I looked at few things but didn’t have time to shop. Twenty minutes later, I got a coupon for 50% off my first order.
4) Via Slickdeals and Doctorofcredit, you can get $25 off your first Expedia hotel booking of $100 or more.
5) An update: The sign-up bonus has been officially reduced to 40,000 points after spending $4,000 in 3 months. Will at Doctorofcredit has found this working direct link. It probably won’t be around for long: https://www.citicards.com/cards/credit/application/flow.action?app=UNSOL&sc=4KMZ13A6&m=315D111111W&B=C&ID=3131&naInd=M
At the time of me writing this, there is still a public link available for Citi Prestige that comes with $3,000 in 3 months spending requirement. We still don’t know what will happen to this card in the long run, but if you missed the deadline, here is your chance to apply. Who knows how long this link will be around.
6) A guide to finding super cheap flights of paid variety by Travelisfree
If you’ve found this content beneficial, please look at Support the Site page for ways you can help keep the blog running. Also, subscribe to receive free updates through email and recommend me to your family and friends. You can follow me on Twitter, like me on Facebook and download my free e-book
Leana is the owner and founder of Miles For Family. She enjoys beach vacations and visiting her family in Europe. Originally from Belarus, Leana resides in central Florida with her husband and two children.